Ready to own a home?
Buying a property is one of the biggest financial investment in one’s lifetime. Whether you are financially ready to start now , or working hard towards the dream, owning a home is a great achievement in life. It provides physical and emotional security for you and your family. Some people purchase homes to rent it out and create extra income, but there are also others who are content with just renting due to their apprehensions about the responsibility. Whatever the reason, here are some good reasons why you should consider owning a home.
Home is a comfortable nest...
We really hope that you will find a home that suits you.
Things to Consider When Purchasing A Property
Managing Budget/ Financing
Location That Suits You
Property Type & Development
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT)
- National Housing Department (JPN)
- Housing & Strata Management Tribunal (TPPS)
- Tribunal for Consumer Claims Malaysia (TTPM)
- National House Buyers' Association (HBA)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- SIRIM Berhad
- GreenRE Sdn Bhd
- Green Building Index Sdn Bhd (GBI)
- Employees Provident Fund (KWSP)
" It is important to know what is happening in the property market and the economy as a whole. Additionally, you should consider your own personal objectives, your ability to finance a new property and meet ongoing repayments as well as capital gains tax implications. "
Useful Tips for Home Renovation