- REHDA and its Branches have the right not to process documentation(s) that is not following the format given.
- For the purpose of the registration exercise,'per project' is defined as 'per developer's licence'.
- Property priced at RM300,000 and below, as well as above RM2,500,000 are not eligible to participate in the Home Ownership Campaign.
- Registration and certification fees are to be paid by the developer (and not by the purchaser).
- Registration and certification fees are non-refundable.
- Please ensure all documents required are attached as we will only process application with COMPLETE DOCUMENT. No further amendment is allowed upon submission & refund is not allowed.
HOC 2019 Registration
[wpforms id="4340" title="false" description="false"]
Forms/Documents for Registration Exercise
4) Developers’ Licence (DL) and Advertisement & Sale Permit (AP) [certified copy] [for UNDER CONSTRUCTION project]
5) (a) Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC)/Form F [certified copy] [for COMPLETED project]
6) Proof of Payment Made
Form/Document for Certification Exercise
2) Copy of Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA) [relevant pages only]
<-- Please be informed that the developer’s signatory for the Certificates is required to be the same signatory executing the corresponding Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA). In the event the signatory for the Certificates is not the same as the person executing the SPA, the company would have to issue a letter to the REHDA Branch concerned to authorise the said person/ individual to sign the Certificates on behalf of the company. The certificate signatory is to be in a managerial position or higher.
Kindly print on your company letterhead for submission to the relevant REHDA Branch. Template of the authorization letter can be downloaded here.