- Reminder on the Submission of 'Laporan Kemajuan Kerja' (Form 7F) under Section 7(F) of the Housing Development (Control and Licensing) (Amendment) Act 2012 & Amendment) Regulations 2015
- Incentives for CIDB's Skill Competency Assessment Programme and Certified Construction Site Supervisor Programme
- REHDA Melaka's New Address
- Adherence to the Current OSC 3.0 Template
Towards Sustainable Development
Based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor the Association was established on 21 May 1970, then known as the Housing Developers Association (HDA) Malaysia. With effect from 13 October 2000, HDA was renamed the Real Estate and Housing Developers’ Association Malaysia or REHDA. From 13 pioneer members, REHDA has grown from strength to strength to position itself as a key partner in the nation’s socio economic building and today boasts a membership of over 1,000 developers across the Peninsular Malaysia, who are responsible for some 80% of the total real estate built.
REHDA is recognised as the leading representative body for private property developers, being involved primarily in advocacy and governance. Our members are involved in all types of property development, from traditional housing projects to condominiums, townships, towering commercial complexes, shopping malls, state-of-the-art golf courses, hospitals, theme parks and industrial estates.
Being the sole national representative body for property developers, REHDA plays a pivotal role in ensuring that developers’ views are heard by the relevant authorities and government agencies. REHDA is highly regarded by both the public and private sectors for its commitment to nation building and betterment of life through sustainable property development.
Code of Ethics
That it shall be known to all men that members of REHDA Malaysia are distinct by their integrity, reliability and fairness, this Code of Ethics shall serve to guide and inspire all developers to faithfully honour as well as observe the principles hereinafter stated:
- To act in accordance with the rules and constitution of REHDA Malaysia;
- To uphold at all times the dignity and reputation of REHDA Malaysia;
- To be guided at all times in dealings with clients, fellow developers and others by a sense of honour, fairness, propriety and mutual respect; and
- To strive for excellence in the daily conduct of one’s business as well as maintain the dignity of the real estate and housing industry.
In cognizance and support of the nobility and worthiness of the above mentioned principles we hereby set our hand in testimony.
REHDA Malaysia continuously advocates to its members to adopt best practices in their business conducts and to adhere to REHDA’s 4Rs tagline; to be a Responsive, Respected, Responsible and Relevant NGO.
NATIONAL COUNCIL MEMBERS
BRANCH COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Fullscreen Fun with Beaver Builder
With Beaver Builder, you get a lot of options so you can create fullscreen web pages. Fullscreen sites look good, they create impact and with a natural flow, they are easy for the user to navigate.
Got something special to say ?
A fullscreen section is a great way to present something special. The big "canvas" will deliver your message and give it full attention.
Fullscreen sections are great for items that need some impact. Do you have a "call to action" that needs to work better, or, perhaps a news item that can't be missed. Well, put these into a fullscreen section and you're ready to go.
As you can see, there are many ways to use the fullscreen options built into Beaver Builder. And, now it's time for you to get creative and explore the possibilities.