About the Real Estate & Housing Developers' Association (REHDA) Malaysia
REHDA – initially known as Housing Developers’ Association or HDA – had our humble beginning on 21 May 1970 with only 13 members. Today, the Association has become a well-recognised entity with over 1,500 members all over Peninsular Malaysia with 11 state Branches and a Youth wing, which are responsible for a majority of the total real estate built in Malaysia. It is without a doubt that our members and the comradeship we share is the main reason that contributed to our progress and growth throughout these years, and we hope the close ties we have fostered will continue for many more years to come.
Towards Sustainable Development
*Downloads are only for members. Please login to download.
From 13 pioneer members, REHDA has grown from strength to strength to position itself as a key partner in the nation’s socio economic building and today boasts a membership of over 1,000 developers across Peninsular Malaysia, who are responsible for some 80% of the total real estate built.
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT)
- National Housing Department (JPN)
- National Landscape Department (JLN)
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia (BOMBA)
- Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC)
- Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (KATS)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
- Tenaga Nasional Malaysia (TNB)
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- Malaysia Housing Watch