About the Real Estate & Housing Developers' Association (REHDA) Malaysia
Based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor the Association was established on 21 May 1970, then known as the Housing Developers Association (HDA) Malaysia. With effect from 13 October 2000, HDA was renamed the Real Estate and Housing Developers’ Association Malaysia or REHDA.
Towards Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT)
- National Housing Department (JPN)
- National Landscape Department (JLN)
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia (BOMBA)
- Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC)
- Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (KATS)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
- Tenaga Nasional Malaysia (TNB)
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- Malaysia Housing Watch
From 13 pioneer members, REHDA has grown from strength to strength to position itself as a key partner in the nation’s socio economic building and today boasts a membership of over 1,000 developers across Peninsular Malaysia, who are responsible for some 80% of the total real estate built.